John March – AV Media Consultant and Producer, Sound Mixer, Sound Designer and Social activist.
For the last 40 years I have been working freelance as an audio craftsman/technologist, Producer and A/V technology consultant, as well as a session musician, in multiple areas of expertise and development, and I am currently focused entirely on creating opportunities that utilize my aggregate skill-sets and diverse professional experience to help solve problems that serve the greater good, and supports the community. In Collaboration with ALOC Media, as a Senior Producer and consultant, I am focused on creating affordable high quality media and content for Non-profits, educational institutions, artists and entrepreneurs.
Aside from my works as a Producer, mixer and artist I am developing two projects: 1) A short film about the re-imagining of how money works and the development of Altruistic Capitalism. 2) Developing resources and partners to help create and establish sustainable/affordable housing and health and human services for aging musicians and artists who have lived a Life of Art, but who are outside the social services norm, and not being supported by the status quo.
- Producing/editing and mixing Chris Daniels and the Kings 35th Anniversary Live concert at The Boulder Theater.
- Filmed and recorded the Paramount Theater Colorado Music Hall of Fame 2018 Induction, 5 camera shoot and multi-track recording
- Jazzmasters – a short documentary about Jazz musicians Bill Frisell, Ron Miles, Diane Reeves and Earth Wind&Fire induction into the Colorado Music Hall Of Fame
- A Chuck Morris Biography for AEG Live and the CMHOF 2018 Induction ceremony.
- KBCO documentary – The story of a Colorado radio Institution for the CMHOF 2018 Induction ceremony.
- Mediators Foundation for Mark Gerzon.
- Golden Bridges Live performance at Naropa University.
A few Project Highlights of 2018:
Motus Theater in collaboration with Yo Yo Ma – Post Production supervisor, editor and mixer for short Film
Naropa University and the Authentic Leadership Program – Producer, editor, mixer for Multiple videos and media content
Americas for Conservation and the Arts – Producer and editor multiple Videos
Media and Technology Guest lecturer at Multiple Universities
Luke Comer Owner of Arise Music Festival – Producer and consultant multiple projects
Colorado Music Hall of fame – Producer, editor, composer, sound designer and mixer multiple Documentary short films
AEG Presents – Producer, editor, composer, sound designer and mixer multiple Documentary short films
I am also honored to be mixing a CD for Jazz Pianist Robert Schlesinger with legendary Jazz musicians Eddie Gomez on Bass and Guitarist Mike Stern.
As an Audio and Video craftsman and Producer, I am able to solve complex problems and function as a liaison between fiscal, technical, logistical and creative team members. My specialties include advanced creative problem solving and consulting, team building and production methodology, and utilizing cutting-edge and evolving technologies. I also have extensive experience in Post production for Audio and Video, New Media, VR/AR and much more. My top priority is always to bring out the best in the people I work with, in order to create the best possible end product.
If you need more information or wish to discuss your project, please contact me for a free consultation!
For rates and more information please email me:
johnmarchaudio at gmail dot com
Past Clients: National, International and Local:
- Burning Man, Arts Summit Talks
- Warner Bros. DVD Post production supervideo and ADR, Sound design: Batman returns, Harry Potter DVD I&II
- Immersion Haptic Design for:
- 14 short films for the Cannes Film Festival 2017
- Luke Cage
- Ford F150
- Cannes Film Festival
- NHK Tokyo – Television and Post production Consultant
- Fox Family Channel – Lead Mixer On-Air Promos
- Nickelodeon – Sound design and Mixing
- Michael jackson – Music programmer Dangerous Tour
- Sting – Synclavier Programmer
- Ted Turner – Sound design for feature Film Gettysburg
- Entertainment Tonight – Sound design and Mixer
- Amblin – Sound design
- ABC TV
Local Artists, Non-profits and Charitable organizations:
- Americas for Conservation of the Arts, Non-profit
- Arise Music Festival
- Naropa University
- MOTUS theater
- Boulder International Fringe Festival
- eNaropa Authentic Leadership
- Boulder County Arts Alliance
- Dream Warrior Management
- Hazel Miller
- McClostone Amps
- Boulder County Arts Alliance
- Arts Martin Acres
- Caffe Sole
- Wesley Chapel
- Foco Cafe, non-profit
Skills and technical services:
AV Media and Technology Consultant
Protools and Multiple DAW’s
Finalcut Pro and Protools expert
Mixing for any delivery Platform
Video editing, and color correction
Virtual reality and Augmented Reality workflow and production design
Haptics editorial and design for National and international Mobile Media Campaigns
Sound design for all media forms
Live sound Mixing
A few local efforts and projects;
Producing, editing and mixing multiple short films for Naropa University: Spark Talks educational series and Naropa Windhorse awards.
Martin acres Non-profit short film
McClosky amplifiers, featured Front Range craftsman video.
Producer and Media consultant for Naropa University eNaropa online education initiative and the Authentic Leadership Program. Developing curriculum, editing and producing media content, Audio and Video, for online education environment.
Producer and consultant for Luke Comer, (Arise Music Festival owner), re-mixing the album The Portal, beginning pre-production for the theater version, developing audio and video components
Producer and media consultant with ALOC media, producing content for local business and artists in Boulder CO. Links to recent projects in collaboration with ALOC here.
Guest Lecturer at Denver University – For Music & Entertainment Industry Studies at University of Colorado Denver, to teach MA Post production 2nd year students
AV Technical consultant at NIST, (National Institute of Standards and Technology) in Boulder
Post Production Supervisor and consultant for ABC TV and Finish Line Post in LA
AV consultant and technical Operator for The Stewart Museum and event center in Longmont