John March – Owner JM Media Services LLC, Media Consultant and Producer, Sound Mixer, Sound Designer, Editor, Social and environmental activist.
For the last 40 years I have been working freelance as an audio craftsman/technologist, Producer and A/V technology consultant, as well as a session musician, in multiple areas of expertise and development, and I am currently focused entirely on creating opportunities that utilize my aggregate skill-sets and diverse professional experience to help solve problems that serve the greater good, and supports the community.
As an Audio and Video craftsman and Producer, I am able to solve complex problems and function as a liaison between fiscal, technical, logistical and creative team members. My specialties include advanced creative problem solving and consulting, team building and production methodology, and utilizing cutting-edge and evolving technologies. I also have extensive experience in Post production for Music, Audio and Video, Haptic design, New Media, VR/AR as well as traditional Production and Post production workflow and methodology. My top priority is always to bring out the best in the people I work with, in order to create the best possible end product. I am entirely focused on creating affordable high quality media and content for Non-profits, educational institutions, musicians, artists and entrepreneurs.
Projects in development:
Aside from my works as a Producer, mixer and artist I am developing two projects: 1) A short film about the re-imagining of how money works and the development of Altruistic Capitalism. 2) Developing resources and partners to help create and establish sustainable/affordable housing and health and human services for aging musicians and artists who have lived a Life of Art, but who are outside the social services norm, and not being supported by the status quo.
Services offered: If you need more information or wish to discuss your project, please contact me for a free consultation! For rates and more information or to schedule a discovery call please email me: jmmediaservicesllc at gmail dot com
Skills and technical services:
- AV Media and Technology Consultant
- Protools and Multiple DAW’s
- Adobe Premiere, Finalcut Pro and Protools expert
- OBS, Zoom, YouTube Live and various Livestream production methodologies for education and entertainment
- Mixing for any delivery Platform
- Video editing, and color correction
- VR production consulting
- Haptics editorial and design for National and international Mobile Media Campaigns
- Sound design for all media forms
- Music editing
- Music Mixing
- Live sound Mixing
Awards and recognition:
- Emmy Nomination for sound design team member for Eureeka’s Castle for Nickelodeon
- Golden Globe Nomination for sound design team for the Feature film Gettysburg, Turner films.